Thank you to everyone who attended the 2011 Pumpkin Patch event. Pictures from last year's event are below. Time to do it again.
Saturday, October 27, Noon-4:00pm. "Pumpkin Patch" at Wolbach Farm
is a family-friendly Halloween and costume party. All guests are strongly encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes. Bring the family for a plethora of activities and games.
SVT Members attend FREE. Non-member cost is only $2.00 per person, with a maximum of $10.00 per family. Special thanks to TD Bank
for their generous sponsorship of this event!
- Create your own Halloween or fall harvest theme book with Susan Gaylord of MakingBooks.com
- Live music by the Whiskey Boys
- Ghostly Storyteller Heather Wilkinson from the Goodnow Library
- Hoot with a live owl from Drumlin Farm
- Games for kids: sack races, tug of war, and pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern
- Craft activities: trick-or-treat bag decorating, candle making
- Seasonal food and beverage, including apple cider, cider donuts, kettle corn and other trick or treat goodies
- Letterboxing - Its not scary!
- More spooky treats await....
We invite you to explore Wolbach Farm
and all the treasures within, including the family-friendly Nature Nook, which is open to the public year-round. While here, you can get information about other SVT trails
in the area for you and your family to enjoy at your leisure.
SVT staff and volunteers will be here to assist throughout the day and provide information about projects that SVT is working on for the benefit of your community.
If you would like to volunteer at Pumpkin Patch, please contact Michael Sanders
. This is an especially great opportunity for students looking for community service projects.
To sponsor or make a gift-in-kind donation to this event, also please contact Michael Sanders
2011 Pumpkin Patch pictures. A great event, even during the 2011 Halloween snowstorm.