SVT invites you to participate in its book club. Selections have been leaning towards the classic naturalists; however, the direction of the group is ever changing. The book club meets on Thursdays every six weeks.
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, December 6, where the group will be discussing The Primal Place by Robert Finch.
A sample of previous discussions include:
- A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold
- Biophilia by E.O. Wilson
- Wild Justice: The Moral Lives of Animals by Marc Bekoff and Jessica Pierce
- The Snow Leopard by Peter Matthiesen
- My First Summer in the Sierra by John Muir
- Nature by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- New Roots for Agriculture by Wes Jackson
- Reading the Forested Landscape by Tom Wessels
If you wish to learn more or become involved, please contact Doug Seale at Doug.Seale@comcast.net
or at 508-481-2281.